Christmas and New Year's Eve 2017
Come to Medical Spa Jachymov for radon therapy while enjoying a holiday atmosphere at the end of this year. Try out the unique effects of radon water on your locomotive apparatus. Choose accommodation according to your ideas and experience the end of the year and the beginning of the next one in the first radon spa in the world. Staying in the spa will benefit your health and will give you new energy. During your holiday days, your body will fully recover. Have an active recreation in the surrounding countryside and spend pleasant moments in the company of our dear guests. Experience the beauty of the Ore Mountains and Christmas markets with their unforgettable atmosphere on both the German and Czech sides. Treat of a pleasant and deserved rest to you and your loved ones.
Choose from a range of treatments and relaxing stays.
Price from 74 €
HOTEL RADIUM PALACE****
Price from 84 €
Price from 66 €
GUEST HOUSE DALIBOR
Price from 65 €
- Breakfast included
- Surcharge for half-board n 10 €/Person/Night
- Surcharge for full board 20 €/Person/Night
- Child up to 2 years free of charge in a room with parents without food
- Child 3 - 12 years with a discount of 30%
- Supplement for Christmas program 30 €/Person/Night (includes dinner)
- New Year's Eve extra charge 70 €/Person/Night (includes dinner)
- Spa fee 15 CZK/Person/Day
Information for stays:
- In the price of healing and relaxation programs are included a Christmas program, a festive dinner, a concert, a small gift, a New Year's Eve festive program, a New Year concert, a listening afternoon, dance afternoons and evenings.
- Starting days for therapeutic stays are Thursday 21 December 2017 to 14:00, or Friday 22 December 2017 to 12:00, then until 26 December 2017 (medical visit 27 December 2017) until December 29 2017 to 12:00.
- Starting relaxation stays and hotel accommodation is possible every day.
Leisure time tips (for a fee):
We look forward to your visit and we wish you a pleasant stay.
- concerts of various genres in individual spa houses, The Czech Christmas Mass Hey Master by J. J. Ryba on the Christmas Eve in the Church of St. Joachim in Jachymov and other interesting events in nearby Ostrov or Karlovy Vary
- optional tours - the beauty and unrepeatable atmosphere of the Ore Mountains and the Christmas markets on both sides of the Czech-German border
- swimming pool, sauna world, salt cave, wellness procedures, hairdresser, cosmetics, manicure, pedicure at the Agricola Spa Center
- Inter Skiregion Fichtelberg - Klinovec, Bozi Dar - Neklid, Plesivec and other ski resorts with slopes of various sizes and difficulty