Come and relax, enjoy the beauty of the mountain countryside and let yourself be pampered in the pleasant ambience of our spa.
In the Ore Mountains, you will discover new tourist destinations, explore cycle routes, and in the winter season, you will traverse ski runs and cross-country trails. Is it hard for you to climb up to the mountain tops from Jáchymov on a bike? In that case, the funicular can take you and your bike up to the top. Or you can take a whirl at Nordic Walking and walk up with the help walking sticks. While following the marked cycle and tourist paths, you will be enchanted by the picturesque countryside of the Ore Mountains.
After an active day in the outdoors, you can recuperate in the pleasant ambience of our spa facilities offering comfortable accommodation and high quality meals. Enjoy a variety of spa procedures and relax at the Agricola Aquacentre.
The package includes:
- Accommodation with half board
- Daily access to the Agricola Aquacentre including sauna for 90 minutes
- Salt cave on the 1st day, and from the 2nd day 1 spa procedure daily from the offer of currently available relaxation procedures: pearl bath, partial massage, Indian head massage or paraffin hand wrap
For children – salt cave on the 1st day (children up to 12 years of age accompanied by an adult are free of charge) and from the 2nd day refreshments and snacks at the café
- DISCOUNTS for chair and ski lifts in ski area: InterSkiregion Fichtelberg - KlínovecDiscounts:
- Free rental of Nordic Walking sticks
- Brochure with 21 tips for trips and a map
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN.
| Children 3 - 12 years|| 30%|
| Children 13 - 15 years|| 10%|
| Extra bed|| 10%|
Stays of children up to 2 years of age who are sharing a room with their parents are free of charge.
Price does not include spa fee.
Full board surcharge 10 EUR / pers./ day, in Radium Palace,
in the category Superior Plus and Suite 13 EUR / pers./ day.
During the Christmas and New Year periods we offer special programmes at special rates.