The spa hotel RADIUM PALACE is located amidst a large park and has the impression of a beautiful pearl necklace among the trees. The building of Radium Palace was built in 1912 on the site of the original inn on the initiative of the Vienna stock company headed by Count Arnošt Tarrouc. In its time, Radium Palace was one of the most modern spa hotels in Central Europe. The spa hotel has tried to keep its quality up to this day.
At the turn of the year 2016/17 the hotel was under reconstruction. The medical, accommodation, and restaurant areas were updated. For further information click HERE.
The hotel has a total of 160 stylish single, double, and triple rooms which are divided into 5 categories:
Apartments, Superior Plus, Superior, Juniorsuite, and I.A. 4 rooms are wheelchair accessible and rooms on the 5th floor are air-conditioned (Juniorsuite category).
All rooms are equipped with a shower or bath, bathrobe, hairdryer, toilet, satellite TV, minibar, safe, and telephone. Cot is available free of charge. Description of Categories
Rooms of the categories differ in size.
Suite Madame Curie, Premium a Standard
Comfortably furnished and spacious rooms with a lounge and view of the valley, satellite TV, minibar, clock radio, telephone, safe, Wi-Fi, and comfortable bathroom with a bath, toilet, bidet, hairdryer, and bathrobe. These services include meals in the à la carte Modrá restaurant and 0.7 l of the water Vincentka every day to your room for free.
Airy and spacious rooms with a view of the valley, bathroom with a bath, toilet, bidet, hairdryer, bathrobe, satellite TV, minibar, clock radio, telephone, safe, and free Wi-Fi. These services include meals in the à la carte Modrá restaurant and 0.7 l of the water Vincentka every day to your room for free.
Comfortably furnished and spacious room with a view of the valley, bathroom with a shower or bath, toilet, bidet or a bidet shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, satellite TV, Wi-Fi access, telephone, clock radio, minibar, and safe.
Two smaller rooms (bedroom and living room) are not separated by a door, bathroom (a bath or shower), toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe, telephone, satellite TV, clock radio, minibar, safe, and Wi-Fi access.
Rooms are equipped with a shower or bath, toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe, telephone, satellite TV, radio, minibar, safe, and Wi-Fi access.Meals
In our restaurants, / Francouzská, Mramorová, Zrcadlová, Malá / we serve both Czech and foreign cuisine. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the form of buffet style. In the Modrá restaurant, which belongs to the Apartment and Superior Plus category, we serve à la carte dishes. According to the available capacity, it is possible to purchase meals in this restaurant for a fee of 590 CZK.Treatment
Particularly, we offer quality treatment programs. You can also choose from additional relaxation and wellness stays. Procedures and packages for good prices can be purchased at the spa reception according to available capacity. Treatments are available also for physically handicapped. We provide nonstop medical services.Services:
- Front Desk: nonstop service
- Exchange office: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Internet lounge, WIFI: nonstop service – free
- Ironing: Mon-Sun: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm, later the key is at the FD – free
- Parking: for a fee of 70 CZK / day; a discount for physically disabled, possibility to reserve a parking spot for a fee of 120 CZK
- Café with a summer terrace: 09:00 am - 10:30 pm
- Concert hall
- Night bar with live music (concerts according to the scheduled program)
- Wellness FD:
Prior to your arrival it is possible to book treatments at the wellness front desk - telephone 353 835 600. Upon arrival in the hotel, we would like to ask you to confirm and pay for the procedures personally otherwise the booking will be canceled. Additional treatments must be paid in cash or by credit card. For the Radon Spa Club members, we can put them on their hotel bill.
Mon - Sat: 09:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sun: 07:15 am - 01:15 pm
- Small water world: it includes a whirlpool, Kneipp pool, and steam sauna. There is a dry and infrared sauna for a fee (each 50 CZK / 45 minutes). The free entrance for hotel guests to the rehabilitation pool is at a particular time in the afternoon and on weekends / info at the wellness FD /.
- The hotel is near the Spa Centre Agricola which provides a swimming pool with a wading pool and attractions for children. Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by adults.
Mon 01:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Tue - Sun: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Newspapers and souvenir shop:
Mon - Fri: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Sun:09:00 am - 10:00 am
- Cosmetics, hairdresser, manicure, pedicure:
Mon - Fri: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm; 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm
Sat: by appointment
For technical reasons, some of these services might be limited.
The hotel is completely non-smoking